Posts by Darthcustom

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi all,

I understand that Minimig needs a PS2 Keyboard and Mouse to use it. IS that right? Also, in this case, can Joysticks connected to the C64 be used within games?

Thanks and regards

David

Hi,

I have installed Minimig Core to my TC64v2, and added kick.rom and SYS files to SD Root directory. Everything works fine.

Is there a How to or Manual to learn how to us it? I want to start testing Workbench and loading some games.

Thanks and regards

David

celco001,

Can you please summarize what files are you using to start Amiga core with TC? Can you include the links where you downloaded them from? (if you are not infringing copyrights).

Also, what is the right documentation to use.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi HansK,

I´m also new to TCv2, and this is what I have done, and worked for me:

1.- Load FinalCartridge_III.crt (or whatever your FC3 image name is) file from FileBrowser and put it in Cartridge SLOT1.

2.- Go to main menu and press "1". This will load Cartridge in slot 1. Check that FC3 is working

3.- Press black button to go back to TC menu

4.- Go to File Browser and navigate to "CHAM64" folder (you can pre-create it in the SD Card root dir).

5.- Press F4 and Select Save ROM image

6.- Write "slot1.rom" as the file name

7.- Select "Cartridge Slot 1". TC dumps binary image of the cartridge to the file

8.- Enable Boot options to tell TC to load files from Cham64 folder when booting. TC will load slot1.rom file into Cartridge slot 1 when booting.

Reboot TC..... your FC3 Cartridge is loaded into TC and ready to use. Press 1 and check it works

You can do the same for other cartridge slots....

Hope it helps!!!

BTW, this process should go into TC manual :)

David

I checked the known bugs and found this test machine:

C64C (ASSY NO 250469 R4) (Tobias)

• CPU MOS / 8500 / 1588 24
    • CIA1 „new“ MOS / 6526A / 1788 216A
    • CIA2 „new“ MOS / 6526 / 1888 216A
    • VIC-II „new“ MOS / 8565R2 / 1688 22
    • SID „new“ MOS / 8580R5 / 1788 25
    • clock generator: MOS 8701
    • RAM: M41464-10 / OKI / JAPAN 833050

Box Check:Type detects this machine as „C64C IC 8565 8580 6526A 6526A“ (which seems correct)

VICII/lp-trigger/test2.prg shows 2-pixel delay

CIA/irqdelay/irqdelay.prg reports CIA1NEW CIA2NEW

VSP Lab v1.1 reports errors, so this C64 is NOT VSP safe!

What does the last line mean, Tobias?

Thanks and regards