Posts by Holy Moses

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Okay, but I guess the missing update is not the problem.

But I will update it.

And I will try it with a fresh SD-Card.

For more details: I created with F4 a new .d64, mounted it with C= and m, startet "Fast Hack'em", selected "Nibble two Drive Copy", copied the whole "Laser Basic Compiler" Disk from a 1541 II (Commodore DOS, JiffyDos bugs) on #9 to TC2 on #8, entered the TC2 Main Menu, agreed updating .d64, after then it's bigger before.

Even with AR6 Backup or Filecopy I didn't succeed. *THIS* makes it even more strange to me.

With this procedure I copied the most Stuff with success, except a few Disks like mentioned before.

Does none else has the same problem?

Sometimes I´m creating a .d64, copying stuff into it by using a 1541 II on #9, with Fast Hackem, Action Replay Backup or Filecopy etc.

After copying the stuff I´m going back to TC´s Main Menu, I answer "Disk Image(s) have changed" with "update" and then... my .d64 has no longer the correct 174848 Bytes! It´s getting bigger, the actual Test-Image has 183044 Bytes and can´t be mounted anymore, due "UNSUPPORTED D64 IMAGE SIZE"...!

So some Disks are able to be copied, some aren´t, no matter how often I try.

Hello,

got the long awaited TC2 today! I´m using it with my C64c ASSY466 and an 8GB SD Card FAT32 formatted, working pretty well with my SD2IEC.

My Problem: I´m able to access the SD-Card with the intern filebrowser, but NOT in Commodore Basic with @$ f.e.

All I got is a "?74, drive not ready,00,00"

Drive settings > Emu Drive 1: 8 / IEC Bus Connection: Normal (Internal) / Real C64 IEC Bus: On

What´s going wrong?