Posts by 8bitSheep

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hello Jens, that is great, thank you. For my part I was just wanting to know if you had seen the comments or not.

I appreciate how busy you must be with all the recent activity so am I happy to wait until you can find some time to look into this.

Apart from the ghosting the V2 is working well so thanks for a great product and support.

I also am seeing ghosting.

My setup is an A600 with the Indivision ECS V2 connected through a A604n. I had to isolate one of the pins as described in another thread to prevent screen corruption but once I did that things were working fine, apart from the ghosting. I have updated to the latest firmware (3 Jan 2019 hot fix). Display is a BenQ 19inch 1280x1024 LCD and I do not see ghosting when I connect the Amiga directly to the monitor via the Amiga RGB.

There don't seem to be any replies from staff regarding this issue, is it being investigated?

Thanks.