Posts by sledge

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Both are the the switched types. One A1200 version and one A500 version. But good to know what is the problem here.

I'll see if I can get it recapped. Otherwise I will order a replacement PSU from e.g Lotharek.

Thanks a lot for the answers!

Hi,

I have a Indivision ECS installed in my Amiga 500 plus together with a ACA500plus. It works really great in that setup.

But when I connect a Blizzard 1260 or a Blizzard 1230-IV too it, I get vertical distortion on the screen. On Workbench and in games. It becomes more distortion on the screen if the computer has been powered on for a while.

If I connect the Amiga to the RGB-port directly I don't see any glitches at all. And if I unplug the 1260/1230 it works great too through the Indivision.

I have tried with a different PSU, and also to unplug the Denise chip. Tried different SIMMS, and to disable MAPROM on the 1260/1230 among other things. I even have tried with my older ACA500 card together with the 1260/1230. But it will always display those vertical glitches all along.

Any idea what can be the problem?

My card looks like this btw, if that can reveal anything:

Regards,

Thomas