Posts by maria

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi, is it possible to perhaps add to store a support bracket for the Breakout Cable? Because it feels so very flimsy and there is so much mass on that poor little connector.

There is one 3D model available on the net called "Turbo Chameleon 64 special breakout cable docker support" that is intended to be screwed into the docking station and creates a "cradle" that hugs the body of the connector, holding it secure, I have no 3D printer and have not planned to get one for a while either, so I thought that if that model could be licensed or could serve as inspiration to alternative model I imagine that it would be a bestseller among Turbo Chameleon 64 owners.

Thanks for great product anyway!

Hi, I realize it was a very long time since I started this thread, I just wanted to ask if I could still send it in. Have been unable to do so until now because of illness. :/

Thank you for the answer.

I'll have to wait till after Christmas to send the package sadly. Swedish postal service have completely collapsed due to privatization and merger and if I send package now it will probably never arrive, or if arrive, be completely shredded. I don't want to risk that. It's big scandal here now. :/

Thank you very much. I attach printout of this thread in packaging as reference then?

I use original A500 PSU because it delivers 4.5A on 5V instead of only 3A as my original A1200 PSU does. But I'm considering ordering a 5.5A PSU now. I also have a Limited Edition ACA1233-55 so probably need more power anyway. I also have RTC-module on the clockport on the ACA1233.

Kind Regards
    Maria

A little more than a year ago I purchased a RapidRoad USB controller for Amiga 1200 from AMIGAstore.eu, the few times I have used my A1200 since then it have worked flawlessly until today. It is possibly my fault it broke down because I did not think, I inserted a memory card reader that creates 4 separate units and I already had a USB stick in the other port. So possibly there was too much current draw and it broke because of this? It get warm and smell bad now. So I have disconnected it. ;(

So I'm wondering, is it possible to get help repairing it against payment?

I kinda panicked about this and sent email directly to Jens before finding this forum, so if inappropriate I apologize.