Posts by Fairdinkem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

It works great, I now have a complete image for The Settlers and Pinball Illusions. I do have one frustration which is with the horizontal width at maximum I still have black borders on my 4:3 aspect ratio CRT. Are there parameters I can adjust with the config tool that can increase the image size on the horizontal axis?

With my Indivision AGA MK2 cr the problem I am trying to solve is with games like the Settlers and Pinball Illusions the display area has the image scaled outside the viewing area.

• I have adjusted the overscan area for PAL graphics and the text area as small as it can allow.
    • Do I need to edit my config somehow so the default area is smaller and if so how do I do this?
    • I am using the Hans 640x512 60hz config shared on EAB, I get a nice full 4:3 image on my CRT.
    • I have tried 768x576 yet the issue with the two games as mentioned above still happens.
    • I have an Indivision AGA MK 3 for my second A1200 with which I was able to have both games look correct.

Hi, I am considering purchasing the ACE2B for my revision 5 Amiga A500. My question is do I need to source and install an 8375 Agnus chip to have the 2MB chip ram available or will the 2MB chip ram be available with the current Agnus chip the 8371. I have upgraded the Amiga A500 ROM chip to 3.2 rom.

Okay, slightly embarrassed. It turns out I simply didn't push hard enough despite feeling like I was about to snap the MotherBoard in half. I took the board out of the case and pushed from both sides and that solved my problem. Thank you Jens it is a great product and thank you for trying to help even though it was my fault.

Got my new card today, followed the manual closely powered on and only get an image like the attached screenshot. I have tested on two monitors and I get the same result. On a 15kHz monitor, the picture is fine from the Amigas RGB output. I removed and reseated the Indivision a second time and the issue persists and tested from the HDMI and VGA connector, I get the same result. Would someone be able to suggest what I am able to try to resolve this? I feel confident I have pushed the socket onto the Lisa chip firmly enough.