Posts by kahuna

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi there,

I was wondering if you can share the physical measures of the Indivision AGA MK3.

There is a nice 3D printed fan support on Thingiverse that was created for the MK2 (MK2cr maybe?). I'd love to have something similar for my MK3.

Thank you!

Noted, thanks Jens. So far so good, been using that combo for a while, not a hiccup yet.

Sorry for the links, I just wanted to point out what is the hardware I’m using.

If it helps... right now I'm using a CF2IDE+ adapter, a Verbatim 4GB 233X CF card and my ACA1221LC running at 40MHz.

According to SysInfo, with the IDE speeder enabled I get around 6MB/sec; if I disable it, I got around 1.2MB/sec.

No issues so far.

Hi Jens/iComp team!

I don't want to rush anything, I understand that planning the release of any new hardware takes a lot of effort, but I was wondering if you have an update on when the ACA1234 will be available.

I still have a lot of things to do on my A1200, including fitting the Indivision Mk3 that will arrive soon.

Right now my only working upgrade is an ACA1221LC, and even though is an entry level one, I'm loving it, it's pretty fast for a 68020!
    I really like the solid way that you do things, so looking forward to the next step, happy to support you!

Thanks!:thumbup:

Hello!

I'm a happy user of an ACA1221LC. I was about to get the Indivision AGA MK3, it was in stock... until it wasn't ;(

Any estimation on when it will be available?

Thank you!

Thanks for taking the time to reply to all my questions Jens.

I do really appreciate all the efforts the iComp team puts in to release such amazing products. I've been following you since I've started restoring and playing around with my C64.
    I just wanted to be sure I can get an ACA1234 (50Mhz :)) as soon as it's released. I'm subscribed to product updates, so I'll keep an eye on it.

I think for the moment I'll buy an ACA1221lc with an RTC module, it will give a quick way of expanding my A1200 until the ACA1234 is ready.
    Also, I've purchased AmigaOS 3.2, I've read about MapROM on the wiki so I'll be using this feature to run the 3.2 kickstart.

Thanks again!

Another one... sorry... is it possible to use custom kickstart roms instead of using whatever is builtin physically in the computer?

Hi there,
    First post here.

I just got an A1200. I'm quite interested on the ACA1234. I saw the previous posts and it seems it's about to be released.

Can I join a waitlist or pre-order it?

Another question if I may, is it possible to install the card without having to open the computer?
    The 'warranty seal' is intact in this unit, I'd like to keep it that way for as long as possible.

Thank you!