Posts by AmiGuy1200

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hello again, sorry for late reply but I have been occupied with work. Not much time for hobbys, and using the amiga is 95% getting things working and 5% using the mashine

HDMI now only flickers on, off, on, off. Makes the maskiner useless. I can’t get into the config tools, only get a black screen.

VGA gives no signal.

Can I return the hardware for service/checkup?

Hi again.. I have now tested with my original A1200 PSU AND an A500 PSU, I have also tested tree different HDMI cables. End result is the same, screen flikkers on/off when boot to spashscreen (no CF/HD) and in WB there is no way to change resolutions without screen going black. Must bee some hardware malfunction?

Problem persist, I can't seem to resolve this issue. I have booted from Rescue Disk, flashing seems to go well, the power led blinks ones, then pause, blinks again and pause and so on. But when I reboot, I still get signal on/off every two second. And any attempt on changing resolution in IndivisionTools og ScreenMode gives me a black screen (any resolution) I'm stuck ;( Funny bit is when I try to change the window size in AmigaDos (bottom right corner) the screen goes black an signal to tv is lost.

Symptoms:

Booting with WB on CF - Strange resolution that I can not change, if I try(Individualtools or ScreenMode), I get black screen ("No signal" on tv)

Booting without CF/HDD - Get the splash screen, and it flickers on, off, on, off, and so on..

Booting from Floppy (WB install disk) - WB starts up, then I get black screen, in dos screen is "ok", but changing window size give me black screen.

Flashing the mk3, is it just booting from the rescue disk, wait 7 sec, press mouse and your done? My LED´s are not blinking at any point.

Tried to find the CA-PSU in your shop, but no luck. Is it available?

The problem is when I try to change the resolution in individual tools AND/OR screenmode in WB I get a black screen, I'm not able to change it. And I don't understand why this has happened, as I was just doing a file transfer when this occurred (CF/PCMCIA to internal CF)

Hi there! Having an issue with my MK3. Screen suddenly got a bad resolution, and when I try to change it in Indivision tools or screenmode in WB i get a black screen, tv says «no signal»

I have deconnected all hardware, changed hdmi cabel and flashed with latest firmware. But no change in the situasjon.

All was working fine for some time before this happened.

my setup:

A1200 rev. B PAL

TF1230 50MHz 128MB RAM

WB 3.2.1 on CF

PSU: A-Power, from amigastore.eu