Posts by ebogerd

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi Jens,

Sorry that i use this old thread.

I have bought an Overdrive CD Rom drive. (on the PCMCIA on the A1200)

When u use the ACA1211 then my Amiga freezes , but when i use the ACA1233n-55 the Amiga doesn't freezes and the Overdrive CDROM works ok.

Best regards,

Erik.

This is more a note then a question about the maprom function on the ACA1234 maprom.

I received my ACA1234 yesterday and loaded kickstart 3.2 from my harddisk.

After that my screen showed a red color which mean rom error.

Luckly i could whipe the rom with the jumper on the ACA1234 which erase the eeprom.

After this i installed kickstart 3.2 from a floppydisk and this worked very good.

I now have kickstart 3.2 in the flash rom from the ACA1234!

So my advise is when you want to load a kickstart in the flashrom do it from floppydisk.

Hi all,

I am trying to install the network with my ACA500+ on O.S. 3.1.4 but the installation fails because it does load kickstart 3.1 and not kickstart 3.1.4 witch is in the flash memory of the ACA500+

I tried to install it on O.S. 3.1 and then the installation goes perfectly!

Is there a way to install it on O.S. 3.1.4?

Best regards,

Erik B.

One example is a free service that we're launching with the release of the X-Surf-500: The "iComp drive". If you double-click on the "mount iComp" icon after the automatic installation is complete, the computer will mount a network drive that can be used as if it was a local harddrive. Your Amiga can directly access files that are hosted on our servers through that drive: You always have access to the latest versions of drivers and support programs for our products without the need for an additional, internet-connected PC and a data transfer method.

Is it also possible to navigate through your own pc network by clicking an icon?