Posts by angelvaldes

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi,

I am having trouble reading CF cards in the ACA500Plus Aux port.

I am perfectly using a 32GB MicroSD with and SD adapter into a CF adapter in the boot card slot and installed OS 3.1.4 (two 16 GB Partitions)

But when I install the same setup in the Aux port, I can not recognize the card. I have also tried regular CF (no adapters) of several sizes (4GB 8GB, 16GB, 32 MicroSD with adapters) all formatted in the PC with FAT32 and none of them are visible to the amiga.

The only card that is visible in the Aux port is a 2GB FAT CF that I have... so the Aux is working.

Question: Does the Aux only supports FAT and not FAT32? how will I create a 16 or 32GB partition that I can use to transfer data between the PC and Amiga using the Aux in the ACA500Plus?

Thanks!

ok,

How common is the Sansung panel/ input stage? is there any way to know if a monitor will have that problem?

how does a paid upgrade looks? customers sends the card to you for repair? and customer pays for shipping + Service ?

What is this indivision ECS v2 ghosting problem that people are complaining about?

If I purchase the just release ECS v2 on your store, will I have that problem? and if yes, when?

Thanks!

ok, thank you!

I right now use a retro computer shack cable to go from the amiga video connector to scart (mixing the audio LR also in the cable) I then use a SCART to HDMI converter. It works fine but when I use any of the screen modes in interlace resolutions, you can see the bothering old screen flickering, specially when you move windows in the OS. I also get few resolution modes.

Two questions:

1 - If I purchase and install an Indivision ECS V2 in my A500 v6. will it fix the flikering?

2 - will the additional memory chip RAM expansion that I just purchased ACE2b will provide more screen modes (after I change my denise to a super denise) in my v6 motherboard? (also just purchased in ebay)

by the way... I am assuming that the Indivision ECS V2 does not have its own VGA port or any type of output port (Not in picture or product description), that I will continue to use the Amiga RGB video output port. right?

Thank you so much for all your help!

Two questions:

1 - When will the Indivision ECS V2 be available again?

2 - Are you planing any new Indivision ECS with HDMI output? (similar to the new aga model)

Thanks!