Posts by jd64

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi Jens,

I have a working Alice chip but it has two missing/broken legs so can't be used anymore, would it be possible for me to send you this in exchange for another Alice chip?

I have combined both the MK3 and FastATA together on one board but I had to remove the Rom sockets and replace them with long pinned wire wrap sockets which allow the FastATA board to rise over the MK3. This will also work with a Mediator but can be a tight fit and you can't easily attach a CD-Rom drive to the FastATA board without removing the IDE port and replacing it with something angled.

I have to correct this one: Parcel One still does not take shipments to Ireland, returned two parcels to us last week. We've shipped these two at our expense with DHL earlier this week.

I'm expecting to receive an order which was shipped on Feb 2 using Parcel One, the tracking info says it was delivered to Simmerath on the 6th and I assume it will be then forwarded to me after, hopefully it will still be delivered and not returned to you?

Jens just out of curiosity how much money would be required to add this feature and could it be added to existing MK3's or would it require a hardware change or even just a firmware update?

Good point - both DHL and Parcel One appear to be taking parcels for Ireland again. I have changed the entries in the shop system accordingly.

Great! Would it also be a good idea to update the news on the main shop page to let customers know?

This is the one I have and it supports both priority and auto switching. It works very well if an OSSC and V1200 are attached to it however it doesn't seem to work when the MK3 is attached so I have to manually switch channels. Could the Indiswitcher utility support this option?

Hi,

First of all thank you icomp for creating the mk3, it's a really great product and a pleasure to use. :)

Is it possible to use it with a Vampire 1200? ideally I would like to use the MK3 for all native Amiga resolutions and the V1200 for just the high resolution Workbench screens. The MK3 would automatically take over when running a game and the V1200 when using Workbench. Does the Indiswitcher utility allow this maybe via an automatic or priority hdmi switcher?