Posts by jd64

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I'd have to do that manually, as the shop system does not allow any connectio between the chosen price and the download expiry date.

I think my P96 order expires on 22/1/22, according to my order history. I'd be interested in paying you the €50 if it means an extended time limit or higher download limit.

Hi Jens,

Thanks for these continued updates to our favourite RTG software. Just wondering if when paying for the software first time or when renewing due to expired downloads or time limit. Could there be an option to pay a higher amount e.g. €50 which would allow the customer to have a higher downloads remaining limit or even longer period before expiry?

Thanks for the info Jens. I had completely forgotten about the Kylwalda adapter, that was a useful adapter. I don't suppose you'll ever consider releasing another batch sometime in future?

I wonder is it possible to have a floppy disk drive attached as normal to the Amiga's floppy disk drive header operating as DF0 whilst also having a second floppy disk drive attached to the Catweasel via clockport operating as TD0 or would this create a conflict between the two drives?

Is it possible to have TD0 as a bootable drive on the Catweasel MK2? I read in the instructions that you can use the Beta/BootCat utility however when I run this and reset my Amiga afterwards, TD0 drive will not boot, does the Catweasel support booting of floppies?

With the CF card slot, would a CF to SD adapter work? I prefer SD cards over Compact Flash due to obvious size difference?

So would you advise that the RapidRoad & RTC modules the only peripherals that could be safely connected to the ACA1233n's clockport header?

Any plans to release another batch of Catweasels sometime in the future?

Does the Catweasel MK2 or MK2 Anniversary Edition (are these both identical) work if connected to the ACA1233n clockport header instead of the A1200 clockport header? Also would it be safe to connect the Catweasel to a clockport expander, something like the commonly available 4-way Clockport expander by Matthias Munch?

Hi Jens,

I did a voltage test (no load) on my CA-PSU and while the +12V & +5V rails look to be good, the -12V rail seems to be a little low. Is this normal or within spec for the -12V rail? should it not be as close to -12V as possible?

12v = 12.27

-12v = -8.50

5v = 5.059

It looks perfect on the CD32, does the HDMI/VGA connector line up well with the CD32 rear RF slot? also how does the connector attach on to the CD32 base?

Looking at the AIBB data it does indeed look like the 1233n is the faster card (glad I own one) however it's great that we still have the option to buy new 030 cards nowadays with part shortages and all that so the 1234 is a very welcome addition and I'm sure will be a hit.