Posts by EduardM

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Thank you very much. I'll try the Bhudda port at least until I find a Z IV schematic that says what that number 1 means.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Eduard.

Greetings.

I recently bought a special edition Silversurfer from you and would like to clarify some doubts.

I have the Buddha connected to a Z IV, which clock port is more recommended, in the same Buddha or directly to the clock port 0 of the Z IV?

Will the device appear in the early startup?

I understand that the red wire of these devices connect to the outside of the Buddha, away from the Zorro connector.

I guess it's the one marked 1 on the Z IV.

I want to use the serial port with a Wacom tablet, in the driver the device can be easily configured, on the other hand I don't think I can use my MIDI device because the programs that I use seem to use only the original serial port because I can't find where to configure the type of device.

Thanks for your attention.

Greetings.

Eduard.

Hello and thanks for your support.

I have the Buddha in A 1200 whith ZIV Board.When i try to use the command it doesn't survive the reset. The Maxwait command can be modified and persists but the FastZ2 command cannot. I have a Cybervision 64 3D plugged into the first slot, could it be because of this?

Regards.