Posts by gandalf

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hello, first many thanks for releasing P96 updates and adding to the functionality, much appreciated. I have been recommended to add my v3.0 issues into this forum. a4000t w. csppc060 3.1.4.1 PicassoIV p96 v3.0 mouse pointer is not blanked when the os supplied blanker commodity is active. Rolling back to p96 v2.4.3 this issue is not seen. The issue only happens on p96 screenmodes, not on native pal/ntsc modes switched through the PicassoIV. (on another system, a4000cr desktop w. csmk2 060 3.9 SD64 p96 v3.0 the mouse pointer is blanked properly). no big deal but I thought I'd mention it. best regards -gandalf