Posts by lordspunky

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi Jens, yes as above, so with nothing but the DOM it boots into the DOM.

When then I plug back in my OS into IDE 1 with the DOM remaining in IDE 2 it boots, HDToolBox doesn't see the DOM, but when I changed the information on HDToolbox to buddhascsi.device from scsi.device HDToolBox sees both the DOM and my CF HDD.

However the DOM doesn't show on the Workbench?

Hi I've got a Buddha / DOM issue, running in my A4000D.

Running 3.1.4 OS&ROMs

I followed the instructions and left the DOM on IDE 2 and plugged my OS into IDE 1 but the DOM never booted, nor does it show up within Workbench.

The Amiga & Buddha boots and runs fine with my CF card installed on IDE 1, and a CD-ROM on IDE 2 - I can't seem to run anymore devices.

With nothing else plugged in the DOM does boot - but then I can't install it anywhere. Tried with a 20GB standard IDE HDD too.