Posts by tva1979

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Yes - we've only started delivering new units with the new firmware last week. All you need to do is to download the latest config tool from the Wiki and select the "flash firmware" item from the drop-down menu: Select the config tool's window, then press+hold right mouse button, then hover to the top bar of the screen and release the right mouse button on the "flash firmware" menu item. You'll lose the screen for a few seconds, and when it comes back, the update is already done.

Awesome, i am going to test it asap.

Thx a lot for your quick reply.

These problems are alrady solved - it's not an actual thermal problem, but a timing problem that gets worse with some Amigas getting warmer. Please download the latest config tool, select "flash firmware" from the drop-down menu and these problems will be gone.

http://wiki.icomp.de/wiki/Indivision_AGA_MK3/doc

Next time im am testing my setups i should take a look into the forum first :P.

I had trouble with my mk3 as well using it inside my Amiga 2b and first thought it was a heat problem due to the reason that the screen had glitches after getting warmer and somehow the screen disappeared after a while (around 30 minutes).

After a while of checking i tested another of my 1200s which had rev. 1D and there was no error even after hours of AGA-Demos and the mk3 and Lisa getting hot.

Both of 'em had the ACA1233n-40 in it to be sure it was no problem with the hardware.

I bought the mk3 on the 2020-08-16 and i guess i have to apply the new firmware as well?