Posts by Phil

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I had the same problem (also Rev 2b mobo) this week with the Guru’s and sometimes freezing. Since Friday I use CA-PSU and never had a Guru or a freezing problem since than.
    I wrote this on another thread somewhere in this Indivision forum... many problems can be solved with a good PSU.

I want to say a word of thanks to Jens and the entire team behind Individual Computers.

First and foremost to help me find the correct settings for the Indivision AGA MK3. These now work perfectly and have a very sharp image.

As I wrote before, my PSU blown up that I bought from the Polish company (link to known-bad PSU removed). That thing is certainly not good to use with an extensive Amiga.

I then immediately bought a new CA-PSU here on Monday night which I received today. In the meantime, I connected the original old PSU. Mostly after 2 hours of use I started to get several Guru Meditations and often suffer from frozen images. This PSU is no longer good either.

So today the new CA-PSU connected, no more Guru Meditations and no more frozen images. What a dream !!

What I want to say, many problems can already be solved with the use of a new PSU that you can possibly buy here.

After + - 8 hours of use, it didn't even get warm.

I am well again for the next 25-30 years. :)

Thanks and who knows until my next purchase here.:thumbup:

(English is not my natural language but you probably already read that)

Everything is OK now, thanks Steve, Timm and Jens

Sharp picture now 😀

But ... just blown up my Polish psu when adding a Noctua NF-A4X10 cooling fan on the Indi.

An Amiga, a Blizzard, an Indi MK3, a cooling fan, a pcmcia card and a CF Harddisk is too much for this bad PSU.
    Lucky I ordered here the new psu from Individual last night!

Bring it on Jens 🥳

Thx Steve,

Will try this tomorrow! 💪
    The strange thing is that the “Amidock” is always in the right position at the bottom left side in each resolution I try.

Just the text, icon’s and background is stretched out.

If Timm read this thread, maybe he can share his settings here for this type of monitor. There are a lot of Amiga users with this moni but don’t know if they have the MK3.

Really don’t know what to change.

When I do an Auto-Adjustment on the monitor, everything stays the same, don’t have a function to stretch the picture on this monitor ( or not to stretch).

The test picture that I made with the configtool is correct (5th picture), I do apply and “save and apply” Restart the system but no changes.

Almost 25 years without an Amiga, it seems I forgot everything... 😳 and don’t find a solution to get the picture good.

Hi Jens and others from Individual Computers

I have some troubles to get the right picture.

Icon’s, text and background picture are stretched out in height.

First things first, I’m using an A1200; KS 3.1.4, Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB, Mobo rev 2b, latest firmware update and config-tool of the Indivision, BenQ BL702a monitor.

Workbench setting: Workbench screenmode is Super HiRes Laced
    It must be a setting in the Workbench or the config tool 1.4, but I can’t find it to get 1/1 pixel. Following some pictures so you can see it.

I read somewhere in this forum that Timm use also the same monitor...

Thanks for taking your time to answer all the questions in this forum 👍