Posts by Jurassicc

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

I've not considered selling them. I made this as i have put my MK3 in a towered A1200 and wanted a neat solution for the cable. I rummaged around all my old pci cards looking for something I could reuse but ended up having to opt for a custom 3D print. Yes it's the same thing. Cable tie is by the vga socket and nylon m3 bolt with steel nut by "dvi with audio".

I knocked together a quick prototype this morning in fusion360. Thought I'd share. Couple of tweeks and I'll be happy with it. Great work on the MK3.

P.S. any chance of a optional pcb which has a hdmi and 2xusb sockets so it can be used with a rapid road in a desktop 1200 case.

Saves having cables hanging out the back.