Posts by Jurassicc

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

If the akiko links are not available how feasible would it be to add a 2 pin header for a momentary switch. Long push enter live mode.. second long push leave live mode. Short push cycles through modes in live mode ? Just thinking out loud.:)

The CIA adapter has nowhere to go on the CD32, but we'll have the pinout of the small connector open, so anyone with an SX32-like expansion can do a mod. It's just four wire links: Left mouse button, power LED state and the two keyboard signals.

Thanks, can you put the solder points for the wire links on the wiki ? Will it be the same for rev3 and rev4 motherboards ? I had a play with isotool from the dev cd 2.1 and its easy enough to make an iso file from the adf.

Hi Jens.

I have a few questions if you don't mind.

I saw in one of the indi mk3 threads your working on the CD32 MK3. Just wondering how the live mode edit is going to work without a keyboard on the CD32. Will it be supported if a keyboard is found say either through the aux port or an add on like SX1 or Kipper2k riser.

Will there be a bootable iso which will allow it to be configured and recovered. Similar to the recovery adf ?

Will there be a way to feed the C= FMV cartridge A/V output into the Indivision. Maybe via a solder modification and a switch to swap between Lisa and FMV ?

my ACE2b arrived today. So all in took about a 9 days from ordering using mygermany. For items that fall under the VAT limit this process works if your happy to pay double postage. I fear that for more expensive items UK customers would get stung for double VAT payment plus double shipping costs. Which on a premium product such as the proposed ACA1260 i imagine would be very costly.

My Ace2b package using the mygermany site has left them and is on the way to the UK. Its a not cheap service as shipping cost me an additional 36 Euros with DHL.

Jens can you sell on ebay, obviously factor in ebay and PayPal fees into your pricing model. I understand that ebay takes care of the VAT and will present UK buyers with the price with VAT added.

Will amigakit be stocking the ACA1260 as I imagine they won't if its a premium priced product.

Jens I spoke to my sister in law about this. She works for an import company here in the UK. She spends 90% of her days dealing with queries from EU and UK businesses.

She says a forum is available which you may get your queries answered or may have been answered already by someone else.

https://community.hmrc.gov.uk/forums/customerforums/

Hope this may help with the brexit nightmare.

depending on your extended rom in the cdtv there is a kickstart module called kludges that reduces the amount of fast ram available in certain circumstances. Something in your system may have triggered that module.

would be interested in this too for both my rapid roads, perhaps you could sell a mod kit or offer an modification service. Hopefully you manage to navigate the brexit minefield. I've been trying to understand how we now purchase goods from our European neighbours and I was totally baffled by our government advice.