Posts by Jurassicc

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Hi Jens 1 of the 3 indivision MK3s I have has developed an issue after several months of flawless operation.

The configuration tool cannot detect the indivision and it producing pink vertical jail bar type stripes.

I've spent 3 nights fault finding this before posting.

I have tried the MK3 in the A1200s here in which I have a MK3 fitted in it and the indivision problem moves from machine to machine.

1D4 2B 1D1 revisions

I tried another one of the mk3s in the A1200 where I first noticed it and it works fine.

I tried cleaning chip contacts with IPA.

I tried several commodore power supplies.

I even reflowed lisa in the A1200 I first spotted it in.

Jens, I have an issue with either my micromys v3 or v5 slim. If I enable the wheel mouse support in O3.2 with the Micromys driver in my startup sequence WB will eventually freeze, usually after a short time. My v3 is on an A1200 equipped with a bppc. My v5 is on an A1200 equipped with an ACA1233n55.

Removing micromys from startup-sequence resolves it.

Happens on both machines.

Wondering if you have observed this or can reproduce it ?

- KBclock and KBdata are on CN13

- Fire0 is on the mouse port

- the _LED signal (power LED for disabling low pass filters) is near the audio filters

All four signals are on Akiko, and all four signals are on the 200-pin connector. Somewhere along the way I hope to find four easy-to-reach points on my circuit board (I have a Rev.3 only). The test access points are no help here.

Hi Jens I can see the signals on the mark3 schematic. Would you be able to add a page on the wiki like there is for the A1200, I am bit worried I might solder in the wrong place. I was planning to make the four jumpers with pins so to not cut any wires, just remove the cia adapter from the 4 way ribbon.

Is the pinout for the cia adapter the same as the A1200 version ?

What Boris Johnson was saying before the referendum was not what the politicians delivered. The British people imho were lied to. I honestly believe millions fell for the lies and voted to leave the EU. The problem was the country voted on promises not a done deal, the biggest promise being our struggling health service would benefit from a £350 million cash injection per week which would come about from leaving the EU.

This government we have strives to keep the rich, rich and taps into the working class prejudices and concerns about immigration / jobs. Essentially tapping into two lots of voters who normally would not vote for the same party. As long as the retired final salary pension generation keep voting for them and they continue to bang on about immigration I don't see how they will get voted out. My 2p on how we arrived at this mess

I stopped sales of the clock port version and decided not to make any clock port device with a cable any more.

Sorry to hear they became a support issue. I also had a subway which locked up and had to be sent to e3b for repair.

Since reading your PSU FAQ I have recapped all my C= PSUs.

What you say about powersupplies is so true. I had C= psus that caused issues with my ACA1233n55 rapidroad combo and others that didn't. Recapping sorted some out but not all.

Is the problem purely because there is a ribbon cable between the A1200 and the Rapid Road ? Does that mean if it was plugged directly onto the clockport header then it would have been less of a support issue for you. I'm hoping to use mine on the ACA1260, once available, will be possible like the on ACA1233n ?