Posts by Tymo3296

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Thanks for docs!

I am very happy about this!!!

It looks very good! I am very interesred in.

Now I have all docs about ACA500plus and ACA1233n.

Could we, as customers, count on new version of ACA series devices

with SSD 2,5 hd and CD-ROM drive controller additional to CF card readers /on PCMCIA interface I suppose, as device desribed " friendly ".

CF cards readers are very good idea. I like it.

And last question:

Why ACA1233n supports 26,67Mhz speed instead of 28MHz master clock's speed? Why don't You choose 28Mhz of Master clock of Amiga 500?

I want to buy this interface card

I have little trouble to get full docs about this card and A1200 cpu card.

Can You send me for e-mail full docs.

Block diagram, schemtaics, memory map of full computer with all card installed together, list of devices, I/O ports in RAM, interrupts, DMA, IDE controller, which one ultra ATA, all registers of chipset of the ACA500plus and some information how2work that card with 3 host buses on 3 different speed frequences?

Can You compare that construction to Amiga 3000 with chipsets like SuperDMAC, Ramsey, Amber, SuperBuster, FatGary and 32 bit ZorroIII slots?

I want to use at least card with this features:

33MHz Host Bus

128 MB RAM

2 contrllers IDE (EIDE) UltraATA/33 pio compatible

68030 at 33MHz

I have heard about E-MATRIX 530 by DCE but now it is impossible to wherever buy it!

Can You help me?