Posts by BlackTiger78

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

hi everyone

any positive feedback with MK3, everything i read pas few days is problems, errors and Jens and his team doing magnificient job on updates, but what works, how it works, im awaiting my mk3 and im starting to loosing hope that all will works fine.

Hi Jens a few questions

1 currently I have mk2cr do I have to uninstall old drivers and settings or it can stay in case of re-to mk2

2. Are your power supplies adapted to work with the mk3 and future ACA 040 060

3. I will use the MK3 on the 16: 9 monitor (I have no other 4: 3 RIP)

Is it possible to set the picture with the proportions and with black stripes on the sides?

what writing status do you have

to write a configuration file.

The flashtool reports the return status using the Amiga's power LED, as follows:

• Blinking once, pause, repeat: Success, all ok
    • Blinking twice, pause, repeat: Flash not found
    • Blinking three times, pause, repeat: Some other error

Wow sad news you guys wrote, i hope its a glitch

emwee: what happend after this operation ? when you reset

dont know its important but on manual its:

This should give you a picture back with the hardcoded defaults, and

Code
    1. flashtool saveconfig default.conf

is all navigation and command plain text only ?? no GUI ?

Hey hm I wonder what you write,

it's been some time since these little glitches, I would have to dig up the old settings because I do not currently use this resolution

I will try to reproduce these errors in my free time when I come home in next few days.

I will try to remember to take pictures than let you know.

Election days in Poland, plenty to do wish us luck ;p

Jens, pwsoft thank you for the answers

First of all, I wouldn't want to be considered doing any drama because of the lack of graffiti. I think that this is a piece of cool idea very underestimated in the 90s . Programs, games (Warcraft, Settlers II, Prince of Persia 2) or demos that used it showed that in my opinion it can be a booster for ShapeShifter; p

Macintosh uses chunky pixel modes, which Amiga equipped only with AGA systems must emulate, which decreases the speed of apple emulation. Graffiti, on the other hand, gives what the emulator lacks - the chunky pixel mode.

But that's all you know, personally I bow to what you do for the Amiga. ;) Thx for that.

ok but it's enough about Graffiti or MK3 will still heat up during higher modes of operation, or did you manage to gain anything here, right now have a little fan on MK2cr.

Thanks for the reply It remains to wait if Jens officially confirms this mode or not,

by the way, not once talking to friends we wondered why Graffiti was in IndiECS and it was not in MK2cr. I understand that it is certainly not a small piece of work to get it finally in MK3 so I keep my fingers crossed.

btw. is there any changes or the speed of changing gfx mode LACE/PAL

for example some games like Alien Breed, Agony and many demos have some graphics displayed in Lace and the rest in PAL in MK2cr is a slight delay when switching from one to another.

Could you write something more about it?

Hello, I have finally registered: P

Thanks for answering but for me it looks like withdrawing from what you previously confirmed, and I am sorry but I am not buying this statement that you confused Graffiti with another function.

We are how many months one or two before the market debut of MK3 and a bit of a shame that we do not know the full specification and available undisclosed functions.

I am very pleased with the MK2cr I have, and as for the new version, I have certain expectations. Grafitti is one of them.

Now, I must admit that I have to think about what to do with the MK3 preorder.

Thx for info and stay safe for all of you.