Posts by Maliboy

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

But xarynorm write 'his TV' and 720x576@50 Hz is a normal PAL Resolution (576i50 or 576p50).Also 1280x720 is a Standard Resolution in TV (ARD and ZDF will sen in 720p which is 1280x720p50Hz). So If he use HDMI (I know, the MK3 has no official HDMI Port), this Resolutions will be work. But I think, EDID was for Computer (PC) and there, this Resolutions was never used. This is the reason why its missing.

At the Moment I am Looking Forward to get a 68060 Turbo Board from three sides. At Vampire I am on the PreOrdered List. At Warp 1260 I am Wating for a PreOrder Option (here I Like the Idea with the Passthrou of the FlickrFixer from CSLab thru the TurboCard) and then Individual. Even this will be only a TurboCard without other features this will also be a very nice card, even I know that the kompatibility will be very high. So the Winner will be this company, which want first my money ;)