Posts by cmilanf

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Jens, I was able today to retrieve the parcel with the CA-PSU and connected it to my Amiga 600. I have been running for 7 hours the most conflicting game I have with the black horizontal lines problem: The Settlers.

Result: not a single black horizontal line, not a single corruption on the display. So, this really confirms this PSU is something else and the best of the best for taking care of our Amiga.

Thank you for developing this product.

PD: I don't know if my Indivision ECS v1 is the one with the fix or not. If you are interested in knowing if the PSU solves the problem without the fix, let me know how can I tell if it is applied.

OK Jens, I am in for that, I will fill the pre-order of this new PSU. I really want my Indivision working properly again with her outstanding image quality in LCD and scanlines mode. RGB output is working fine for me and image quality is good, but the Indivision one is way better, if I get rid of the black lines :)

PD: I am going on holidays soon and my Amiga 600 is coming with me. Can I change shipping address if needed before the product is sent?

I decided to register in the forum :)

Thanks for answering Jens. I am on Europe, Spain. I recently ordered to the shop some keyboard stickers, so maybe you remember me. I am also the happy owner of an ACA630/25. What are these new PSU?