Posts by Beetlejuice

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.

Ok, I rolled back to the ´80s...

MC68000

KS 2.04

Hires Denise

no harddisk

just ACE2b.

--> Problem gone!

... put back Indivision ECSv2 --> Problem back.

Somehow it seems to be the combination of Indivision and ACE2b since Problem doesn´t even exist if i put the TF534 back again (leaving out Indivision).

Wild guess: Could it be that the Vcc buffer Caps on the Mobo are too small since the powerconsumption of these two extensions are higher than original ?? (Agnus C415; Denise C201?)

Hi Folks,

while i´m very happy that there is a ACE2b, i have to report that i have exactly the same problem with it as Shagittarius.

I tried to clean the Agnus-Socket and reseated Gary and ACE2b multiple times, but with no change at all to the problem so far.

The System shows absolutly no problems, besides those Pixelerrors (which i believe are copy-errors by the Blitter).

Please tell me, if you would like to have a look at my ACE2b, to rule out any problems with the Agnus.

Another Idea was, that the cables for A19/A20 to the Gary-Socket are long enough to cause problems, but i´m not shure enough to try and shorten them.

Anyways here´s a way for easy reproduction of the glitch: If i have the Clock running in Fullscreen on the WBench the result looks like the attached Picture after an hour. The pixels-glitches come one after an other and accumulate to this mess.

It also happens when scrolling in Editors like CygnusED as persistent Pixels that Pop up and vanish only on screen redraw.

Thanks for your efforts, and greets to Oche,

Beetlejuice

System:

A2000 rev 6

Indivision ECSv2

TF534 @50MHz

Buddha Flash

Silversurfer

ACE2b