HRTMon issues

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I am brand new to HRTMon, and would like to learn this, but I am having tremendous difficulty in getting it to run. I have applied the menu update firmware on the ACA500plus, then applied the HRTMon update, and configured a profile to have HRTMon on (I tried both EXEC and NMI), and also tried both VBRMove and NMI protect. I set the ACA500plus button for HRTMon as well.

When I enter a game in WHDLoad and try to press the button, the computer freezes all the time, I can never get in the blue screen. What am I doing wrong? Any help or step by step tutorial I can follow?

• Jens,

In the expert boot menu, I get a red "Z2 custom AR address space shadowed" in the freezer option.

I have an ACA1221ec attached to the aca500plus. I looked everywhere in the menu options, but nowhere is AR enabled.

I even unplugged the ACA1221ec, and nowhere there is AR enabled either. But at that time, the red message disappears and I can chose a freezer. When I reconnect the 1221ec I get the same red message again which doesn't let me chose a freezer.

Ideas?

• The ACA1221ec "covers" the Z2 memory area - if you had written before that you are running that config, I wouldn't have asked :-)

So I take it that you can go into HRTmon with the ACA1221ec detached?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.