Broken Aca 1220 Accelaretor

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello I have a broken Aca 1220 accelerator I would like to be fixed .

Can you please provide me information such as shipping address to sent it to you ?

Thank you in advance .

• We only have that one address, as shown in the imprint of the website and this forum:

individual Computers Jens Schönfeld GmbH

Im Zemmer 6

52152 Simmerath

Germany

If you're sending from outside Europe, please make sure to declare the value properly: Since it's a defective unit, the remaining value may be 5 or 10 EUR. With such a declaration, it should not get stuck in customs.

• Shop staff could not get it to work, so it was forwarded to me. At first, the card starts with the repaired clock circuit, but as soon as you launch a program, it crashes. I attempted to swap the two memory banks to find out if it's a memory problem, but the behaviour stays the same.

I have to give up this card, as it would be too expensive to exchange the CPU or the CPLDs. After all, the original price of the 16MHz ACA1220 was just 89,90 EUR (back when CPUs were abundant on the market...).

Further, the warratny ID on this card was removed, which normally means that we do not do work on such cards at all.

The card will be returned for free if you place an order in our shop, or I can send you an invoice for shipping cost only.

• Please send me an invoice for the shipping costs .

And thank you for your time and for working on my card despite its condition.

I will place an order probably next moth because this month will be very difficult for me economically.

Please send me the card with simple mail not ups .

Again thank you .

• We don't use UPS - just DHL, and the cost is about the same as with registered mail.

Since you can't do anything with the card, you might as well leave it here until you place an order - we don't charge for storage :-) I would not like to waste your money on shipping cost if we can just include it with your next order.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.