Keyrah V3 not working

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I bought some time ago Keyrah V3. I tried connect to computer with window 11 and to RPI3 with BMC64. I also used two diferent commodore 64 keyboard and two usb cables. Unfortunately it not working. Keyboard isn't discovered on windows and on BMC64. Here is photo how is connected the keyboard https://ibb.co/YkFX5jD

I need some advice how to check it work or not.

• Your picture shows a correct connection.

Do you hear the "USB connected" sound when you plug the unit into the Windows computer? Keyrah should show in the list of USB devices in the device manager. If it doesn't, you may have a charge-only cable where there are only power, but no data connections. If you have a known-good cable from a different device, please try that.

Jens