C64 Debugger on the Turbo Chameleon 1/2

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Guys,

I have 4 of these cartridges now, 3 of the v2 and 1 of the V1. I bought the first two brand new and the others i got for swaps and trades for other stuff I wasn't using, (a couple of cmd 3.5" drives) for 2 chameleons was an ffer I couldn't refuse lol.
    I value the Chameleon so much that I have it running on every c64 I use. I absolutely love it.

What I would like, is to have access to c64 debugger on the Turbo Chameleon and Im wondering on how I would go about that. People that have used both the debugger and Chameleon would completely agree with me. This would be a game changer for the cartridge and would put it in a complete league of its own... At least until someone see's how good it is and copies it because thats the way people are.

Anyway, its based off vice, so the big question...

How do I do it ? :P:P:P