Buddha Plus One & DraCo?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

Question - works too Buddha Plus One on DraCo? (as Zorro II or "fast" Zorro II)

Ok DraCo is without original Zorro II specification but is here any chance - Buddha Plus One is very good alternative for CF card in DraCo and others test.

I have test with others "normal" Buddha ZII version but this not working :-( (no any card detected in Early startup)

New Buddha Plus One has too new firmware/device then have this question. ;)

Thank you Jens and to all people for P96 on DraCo. :thumbup:

Regards, Pavel

• works too Buddha Plus One on DraCo? (as Zorro II or "fast" Zorro II)

Fast-Z2 is definitely not supported by Draco, but standard Z2 should be. The Buddha was used by quite a few Draco users in the late 1990s, well into the 2000s. I didn't have any reports recently, but if you have a Buddha controller already, you *should* get it to work in a Draco, just like other customers did. Granted, that was with the Elaborate Bytes ROM, so the anniversary edition may not work.

Knowing your huge collection, it's likely that you have an old Buddha controller around, right?

Jens

• Fast-Z2 is definitely not supported by Draco, but standard Z2 should be. The Buddha was used by quite a few Draco users in the late 1990s, well into the 2000s. I didn't have any reports recently, but if you have a Buddha controller already, you *should* get it to work in a Draco, just like other customers did. Granted, that was with the Elaborate Bytes ROM, so the anniversary edition may not work.

Knowing your huge collection, it's likely that you have an old Buddha controller around, right?

Jens

Thanks Jens for quick reply.

I have test with old Buddha 1997 and too Buddha Flash gold edition (both with latest ROM 52.101) and not working/not detected in DraCo.

I still need to test my Buddha Phoenix edition (probably too not works due same latest ROM) or buy soon your latest Buddha Plus one :) on test. When too not works then go in my Amiga ;)

Pavel

• We won't be able to do anything about the Draco - it's just not a real Amiga. If you want to make your older cards work on the Draco, just use the ROM image from the eb_final.lha archive (see Wiki).

Jens