Support bracket for Breakout Cable?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, is it possible to perhaps add to store a support bracket for the Breakout Cable? Because it feels so very flimsy and there is so much mass on that poor little connector.

There is one 3D model available on the net called "Turbo Chameleon 64 special breakout cable docker support" that is intended to be screwed into the docking station and creates a "cradle" that hugs the body of the connector, holding it secure, I have no 3D printer and have not planned to get one for a while either, so I thought that if that model could be licensed or could serve as inspiration to alternative model I imagine that it would be a bestseller among Turbo Chameleon 64 owners.

Thanks for great product anyway!

• We're currently not planning to add such things to the store. I could think of something simple that could be made from sheet metal. Mounting on the Docking Station will be easy, as the base is wood, where screws can easily be inserted.

Jens