AGA mk3 workbench black icon and folder text

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi

I've had my Mk3 installed in my reb 1b A1200 for a good week now and running in the default settings of PAL 800 x 600 at the moment. I havent tried playing with higher resolutions just yet..

The picture that the mk3 outputs is fantastic and clear through HDMI.

One very tiny thing i have noticed, and maybe its because i'm running the HDMI output at 800x600 on a 27 inch monitor sitting less than a meter away from the screen, is that on workbench i do notice a small shimmer/pixel movement on the black text sometimes . Could this be something that's adjustable in the indivision settings.

By no means a big deal - i'm just curious if its normal behaviour

Kind regards

Tim

• Could this be something that's adjustable in the indivision settings.

Yes - please see the advanced options in the config tool. The pullup-resistors and CCK capacitor will most likely do the trick. You'll have to see what combination is your solution, but 1b boards will most likely require at least one of the options set.

Note that what you see is not caused by Indivision - it just makes the problem visible. You'll see the same pixels flickering on a 1084 monitor, but you probably never looked that close :-)

Jens