GBAPII++ shaded out in P96 v3.4 P96Prefs, works in P96Mode and P96 v2.3?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Folks,

I have a GBAPII++ working when using the Aminet drivers v2.3, but when I upgrade to the icomp.de paid version 3.4, P96Prefs has my card shaded out (disabled) and I am unable to add modes. Does the icomp.de P96 work with a GBAPII++?

I have chosen the PiccoloSD64 when installing. I have tried uninstalling everything and only installing the paid version, and of course I have tried upgrading from the Aminet version.

in P96Prefs, it tells me my GBAPII++ is an unknown board., and I then assign it to the PiccoloSD64, but that also remains shaded out? After rebooting, both cards remain shaded out (disabled).

Checkboards appears to see the card and returns what the card is capable of. P96Speed crashes on my Amiga.

Any help appreciated, thank you.

• The GitHub page for the GBAPII++ states that I must select PiccoloSD64 when I install P96. Then the GBAPII++ Install is run, it also states that the PiccoloSD64 must be chosen for the P96 install.

The GBAPII++ install puts Picasso96Mode and PVS into my Prefs drawer, alongside P96Prefs. P96Prefs still has the GBAPII++ and the PiccoloSD64 disabled, but Picasso96Mode has the board active, and lets me add modes - however it does not have all the extra settings the P96Prefs makes available.

Do I even need P96Prefs? The RTG.library is v43.538 and Checkboards does see the card.

thanks!