Indivision not outputting

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just got the indivision ecs v3 not too long along and was all set with using modern everyday LCD displays. There were a few Dells I try and nothing outputted at all. I know I am in the Denise socket and plugged it in there and I should be good, but nothing happened.

I noticed that it's putting out 72hz here and I'm in a region where it's 60 and I wonder if that's the issue and if so, do those jumpers underneath change the frequency?

• What computer is this, and can you take a picture of the setup, especially how Indivision is installed?

I noticed that it's putting out 72hz here and I'm in a region where it's 60 and I wonder if that's the issue

Indivision is a frame rate converter (that's a key feature of the product that makes it so complex!), so this is nothing to worry about.

do those jumpers underneath change the frequency?

No, they just show you that reading the manual is a good idea: These pins keep you from inserting the flicker fixer shifted by a pin or two into the Denise socket. They only have mechanical purpose, no electrical purpose.

Jens

• :)
    • :(
    • ;)
    • :P
    • ^^
    • :D
    • ;(
    • X(
    • :*
    • :|
    • 8o
    • =O
    • <X
    • ||
    • :/
    • :S
    • X/
    • 8)
    • ?(
    • :huh:
    • :rolleyes:
    • :love:
    • 8|
    • :cursing:
    • :thumbdown:
    • :thumbup:
    • :sleeping:
    • :whistling:
    • :evil:
    • :saint:
    • <3
    Marks thread as resolved after post creation.