New Lyra 3 user.....Help needed

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello all

I now have the Awesome Lyra 3 fitted to my A1200T project......with a Microsoft <X Multimedia Keyboard.....I`ve been assigning the "multimedia" keys......all working ok...even a Reset key......and "end" key for WHDload quit (instead of F10 etc).

Now as the Keyboard has "play...pause....eject...etc" keys I was wanting to use these with Winamp(Arexx) and Eagleplayer......so I can press the keys to Play...pause etc....Any hints on how to do this....?

I have the MMkeyboardServer running etc.

Kind regards

Mark

A600 Furia with 020/33 9.5 meg fast...32gb SD...Pi1 Dfo: Geotec DF1:....A604n...Indivision V2...RTC....Prisma card Wirless Keyboard

A500 rev6a project

Xbox Classic with WinUAEX

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae

• FIXED lol

After some reserch Ive managed to get it working.....by using the RX command in C:....I copied the Arexx scripts from the eaglePlayer folder to a Folder Sys:Rexx....Gave it an assign in S/S.....then assigned the keys Via MMKeyboard app......Super cool

A600 Furia with 020/33 9.5 meg fast...32gb SD...Pi1 Dfo: Geotec DF1:....A604n...Indivision V2...RTC....Prisma card Wirless Keyboard

A500 rev6a project

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae

• I was about to write something like "sorry, can't help, as this sounds like it requires a few scripts to send signals, and not all programs have an Arexx port", but good to see that you've sorted it out. Yes, MMkeyboard and the stealth transfer mechanism is great.

Jens

• I was about to write something like "sorry, can't help, as this sounds like it requires a few scripts to send signals, and not all programs have an Arexx port", but good to see that you've sorted it out. Yes, MMkeyboard and the stealth transfer mechanism is great.

Jens

Thank you.....the Lyra3 was on show at the Kickstart 01 show here in Nottingham UK.......so cool to use the Multimedia keys etc I have yet to assign the F1-F12 keys to there "normal" function though.

A500 rev6a project

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae

• ok.....how do i program the F1-F12 keys ? for games that use `F` keys....TIA

A500 rev6a project

Rasberry PI3/Amibian

Dell Laptop Winuae