Connecting A1200 LED panel to Keyrah V3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello,

I'm almost done building my Amiga 1200 maxi using the Keyrah V3 and a RPi 3B+. It all works beautifully! I got Workbench 3.1 running (using HstWB installer) and from there I can run games/programs using the keyboard and even my old DB9 joysticks (thanks to the Keyrah).

The only thing left are the LEDs. I bought a new A1200 LED panel (from Alinea computers in Germany, see picture). I want to connect these to the Keyrah, but I read in the manual that you must use a resistor (otherwise you will damage the hardware). I was wondering if you could give me some more information about this (or a reference to more information). What kind of resistor do I need (how many ohms) and how to connect (solder?) this to the LEDs (DuPont wires)?

Any help is appreciated!

Kind regards,

Jurian Meijering