Amiga 500 and ACA 500 plus startup colors

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I purchased the ACA 500 plus for an Amiga 500 about 2 years ago that I have not used in several months. I notice now, that if I turn on the Amiga without the accelerator plugged in, I get a grey screen then it asks for a 1.3 startup disk. If I plug in the accelerator and turn it on, there are whole screen startup colors.....sequence blue, purple blue blue green then it goes to the the ACA 500 plus startup menu, from there I can go into workbench and launch games with WHDLoad (00, 05, 06, 4d,50, 90,FE are from the sequence I have time enough read on the ACA500 plus digital screen). Is this the correct startup for the ACA500plus? It seems to work OK, except sometimes get a lockup with Out of This World.