ACA500+ with ACA1234

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Since I cannot reproduce the error here, we'll have to look for something "special" about your ACA500plus or ACA1234. The ACA500plus passed QC on November 4th, 2017 with no special entries in the database. The unit has not been here for repair or other reported problem (software bug report).

Similar picture with the ACA1234: Passed QC on March 24th, 2022, no special entries in the database.

Best thing I can offer is to take a look at the units here, attempt to reproduce the problem and see if a CPLD update for the ACA500plus makes a difference.

Jens

• Hello Jens,

I'm trying to reach out here as no one is answering my emails for last 3 months. I have send you both ACA1234 and ACA500+ almost 6 months ago to be tested agains issue described here and in details over emails.

Is this issue fixable or any workarround available?

Regards,

Miro

• We're only catching up with work - when the sick leave craze started here in september 2023, a lot of work had to be postponed, and this return/issue is one of them. Sorry about that - this case is not forgotten, and it's moving higher up the priority scale.

Jens