Replace ACA1221LC by ACA1234-50

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi All

So recently I bought an a1200 with a ACA1221LC. Now I’ve bought a 1234-50 and want to replace the 1221LC. The a1200 boots from an cf card (ide) I can imagine that I need to update all kind of stuff to get the 1234 running. After 35 I am very exited to pick up my hobby again. I hope I can get some heads up via this forum.

• You should not need to change any settings, just take out the old card, put the new one in, then everything should automatically work. If you want higher CF speed, just move the card from your internal adapter to the CF slot of the ACA1234. For shorter cold-start time, you can disable the internal IDE port in ACAtool.

Jens