IndiMK3 cant save firmware/settings.

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I have installed an indivision AGA MK3 in my Amiga 1200. When I powercycle the amiga I do not get anything from the hdmi output. By using the recovery disk I can successfully flash the device but when I powercycle again I dont get any signal from the hdmi. When in workbench if I run the indivisionAGAmk3 program it initially says that it cannot find the hardware. If I go to the flash firmware menu and flash it then it is recognized and it works. After a reboot it still works but with a powercycle I get to the no output/recognized state. Also sometimes the program returns an error that it cannot save the configuration. Any ideas? Am I missing some setting? Thanks!

• You have to push it really hard on the Lisa chip.

A1200 Rev2B OS 3.2| SanDisk CF64GB | Blizzard 1230 IV 64MB FPU 68882/50 | Indivision AGA MK3 | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A500 Rev6A OS 3.2| SanDisk CF16GB | ACA500+ V2 / Blizzard 1230 IV 32MB | Indivision ECS V3 | ACE2b | CA-PSU | Eizo S1933 | Bose Companion 2 series III

A1200 Rev2B OS3.2.2 | Black Edition | SanDisk MSD32GB | PistormLite32 | Indivision AGA MK3 | RTG Picaso96 1280x1024| CA-PSU | Eizo S1933

iAmiga 27" | OS 3.2 FS-UAE | SDD 1 TB | RTG Picaso96 2560x1440

• I am hitting same issue -- I had tried 2 HDMI monitors and 1 HDMI TV. With the MK3reset fix, it is working now. This is a A1200 from Amiga Tech. timeframe (NTSC USA version) with Apollo 1260 accelerator with 16MB of fast RAM. I have the original power supply and would like to try the CA-PSU once it becomes available again. If possible would be good to add this possible issue to the end of the printed instructions to alert newer users as this is something that I only found after digging through these forums.

• CA-PSU will hopefully be available again before the end of the year - also for 110V AC customers.

I'm still hoping that someone will send me a board that has this issue, so I can measure what's going on. I'm not sure if the PSU is really the remedy, and even if it is, I'd like to see if I can make a fix in the CPLD logic to also make it work with other power supplies.

Jens

• I'm assuming "board" means like the A1200 motherboard with the MK3?

Yes. There's actually a guy in Eastern Germany who reports that error, even went as far as saying he wanted to hook up a logic analyzer, but he doesn't answer any more. I guess people don't check this forum again when their problem is solved...

Jens