Help finding a Keyrah to buy

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hello Retro computer fans of the world, Flynn here. I am seeking to purchase a keyrah v2, v2b or 3 for C64. I am good with new or used. All the shops listed on the icomp site are out of stock. ebay does not have any. Grateful for any guidance, help or light shined on the path to finding a keyrah. :)

• I think I have a mint (never used Keyrah v2) that I bought some years back for an A600 case project that was never done.

I can check it out getting back from easter vacation if you're interested.

Visit my Amiga blog: mfilos.com

- A600: Vampire V2-600, Indivision ECS /w Ratte's switch, A604n, RapidRoad, HxC SD+Slim Floppy (internal)

- V4SA

• Very likely - the product is geared towards scalability and availablility over several years. I have learned from the shortages of the past - the chip crisis may be the most prevalent one as it affected many industries and was quoted often in the media, but we've also had shortages of capacitors that teach you lessons about keeping stock and planning things in the design phase.

Long story short: No need to panic. You're safe waiting for other customers' reviews before you buy.

Jens

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.