AGA flickerfixer and a sum1200 keyboard adapter?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I'm building a tower 1200. I was thinking about buying a AGA flickerfixer for mine. But I realize the SUM1200 keyboard adapter I'm using rides the CIA chip the flickerfixer wants to also use. Is it possible to make the two live together?

• You are automatically watching a thread if you're opening it.

There is indeed a way to get the signals "somewhere else" on the A1200 board, but you might want to check Lyra 3 for the A1200 - it's located where a keyboard adapter is supposed to go, and that's on the keyboard controller.

Jens

• I was hoping to keep the sum1200 since it's USB and the case this 1200 is in is a modern one. (Also going modern with the mouse with a USB scroll wheel) I'm guessing it's needing the clock and data signals?

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.