Indivision MK3 with Picasso II RTG Passthru

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Just a question - Has the MK3 video ever been tested passing through a Picasso II card? The one with the two VGA ports designed to pass the Amiga video thru using just one output cable? I have not tried it yet, just want to make sure it won't damage something.

Douglas

• Well, I figured the worst thing I could do was blow up my Picasso II and/or my Indivision MK3 - so I went ahead and tried it... and I can say it works 100% perfect!
    The ability now to just use one output for my Picasso II RTG and my Indivision MK3 is just fantastic! (Using Jens Picasso96 drivers of course...

• Thank you for reporting. We're glad to hear that, I was about to answer "should be no problem", but I'm still struggling to set up a new test machine for these affairs, and I wouldn't have had a Picasso II.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.