A1200 1d.4 Keyboard Problems with the MK3

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi Jen's and Co - just received my second Indi Mk3 and am having a problem - but not with your magnificent device. So, I really want to get some advice.

Basically, my keyboard isnt working correctly when the Indi is plugged into my Amiga - a few keys simply stop working and/or behave oddly returning a whole range of key presses. Remove the MK3 and they come back again and the A1200 works perfectly.

With or without the CIA adapter connected.

With either of my Indivisions (so I've eliminated the Indi MK3) - I moved them around and both work just great on my other A1200.

Having two Ive been able to move various components around quite a bit before reaching out - so Im confident its the Amiga and some bizarre issue with the MK3.

• The Amiga is itself is a 1.d.4.
    • Modulator removed
    • OS3.2 Kickstart
    • TF1230 (doesnt seem to be a problem as Ive had the same issues without it connected)
    • CF IDE Adaptor running OS 3.2.1

Im not sure whats going on behind the scenes to upset it but whatever it is the Amiga isnt happy.

Any ideas where I need to start troubleshooting? Any advice would be appreciated.

Mark

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.