A2000 Pistorm Emu68 Buddha problem

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi,

I have an Amiga 2000 with a pistorm+emu68, my Buddha Flash card can no longer write the RDB on the hard drive. Each time HDTOOLBOX sends that it has changed on the hard drive, I do "Save Changes to Drive" but that does not change anything.
    I tested with several hard drives, always the same problem.
    I am in Kickstart 47.102 (3.2.1) Workbench 3.2

Thank you for your help ;)

• Pistorm is not a real 68k CPU - neither in emulated instruction behaviour, nor in bus behaviour. I assume the problem is in the latter, and data setup/hold times are violated. Nothing that I can do anything about - please contact the support of your accelerator card.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.