Indi AGA MK2cr settings for fullscreen

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi all,

I've been trying to configure my IndiVision Mk2cr through the ConfigTool v1.5 to stretch to Fullscreen both PAL and PAL-interlace modes on my DELL 2001FP, but I don't know how to do this as I have tried many VGA modes but to no avail.

My settings are shown in IVSettings1.jpg.

I've even created a custom VGA configuration, as you can see in IVSettings2.jpg

But the monitor doesn't get to fullscreen.

My questions:

1. Is there an extensive doc with examples of the ConfigTool? (coudn't find anything in the wiki...)

2. Can a fullscreen be implemented using the Tool's parameters? Meaning the Amiga screens to be stretched to fullscreen?

Thank you!

• Indivision AGA MK2 is not made to output "full screen", but it's mainly meant to output pixel-exact screens, so DVI screens don't switch to their internal scaling - this would wash out the picture and reduce quality.

Further, WB and games may use different offsets, so going all the way full-screen may move certain parts of a game into an invisible area, making your setting counter-productive.

I understand that there are people who don't care about washed-out picture quality. This is why we've added a scaler and the live config modes to Indivision AGA MK3. For the older MK2 and MK2cr versions, there is no such thing, and you're left with the config tool and trying out values. Yes, it's a bit technical, but you have the complete freedom of settings, so it's achievable on MK2 and MK2cr. Remember that the product is well over 10 years old, and the hardware just doesn't allow real-time settings. Only the new MK3 model has these points addressed.

• Hi Jens,

Nice to talk to you at Amiga37!

I understand, so it is nothing I have missed or done incorrectly. Good to know.

So I'll just keep having my settings since they accommodate every game and application I have tried.

Thanks again!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.