Do you have to use the keyboard input part of the Mk III for the main functions to work?

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • Hi, Folks,

I need a flicker fixer / scan doubler to replace my DCE Scan Magic (I think that's what it was called) which seems to no longer be working. I am interested in the Indivision board. The problem is, my A1200 is housed in an Ateo Concepts tower, and their external keyboard adapter already sits on top of the keyboard control chip. I understand, then, that I wouldn't be able to adjust the screen parameters of games on the fly with the keyboard, but that's not super important to me. Can I still use the configuration program and will the Indivision function normally outside of the keyboard hotkeys not working?

Thanks for any information you can offer.:)

• For the Indivision to be functional you don't need the keyboard-chip-adapter. You can adjust all your preferences using the Indivision-software. That's what I'm experiencing.

Commodore: A1200/1B, ACA1234/50/68882, Indi AGA MK3, Gotek, OS3.2.1 | A1200/1D.1, ACA1221lc/26,67, OS3.1 | A500/6a, ACA500+, Indi ECS V3, OS3.1 | A500/8A, Vampire v2+, Indi ECS V2, A2048, Gotek, OS3.9| A500/5, 512kB Trap, sealed, Kick 1.2 | 2×C64C, U II+, Turbo Chameleon V2, 2×1541II, Datassette | 1084S-CRT ······· Atari: Falcon030 | 1040STE | 800XL

• Oh, that's great! I just looked at the carefully at the photo on the product page and it seems that it will fit just fine in my tower setup. I will put in an order now. Thank you! :-)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.