Wrong colors on RGB-VGA and Indivision after installing ACA1211lc

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • There's no special sequencing required, and if you skip the cable and input filter (i.e. replace the input filter and 5-pin square DIN with the regulator boards), this will also work without cable drop compensation. However...

i do not believe in electrons ;-) I think the bits are carried around the boards by little dwarves or maybe ants.

...if you don't know that they are little blue balls (as shown in every text book illustration!), all dressed up with a nice white "-" on them, you probably don't know how to convince them ;-)

At my electronics class all I could do was to make blue smoke

See? Told you they're blue :-)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.