IDV AGA MK3 4000-D- Graffiti and HDMI audio issues

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I just booted up a plain 3.1. No difference. The Overscan x offset only steps up in 2, i.e. 0, 2, 4, 6, 8... Keyboard control does move the mouse pointer by 1 but the screen rectangle does not shift, only every 2nd pixel move.

• Hello

And could you take a look at the performance of the video driver from the Fusion 3.2 emulator - grfRefresh - it works quite smoothly but the image has strange colours, like there were pixels shifted

• That's something we tried to debug, but couldn't, as a Mac emulator install is really hard to do without the ROMs. They used to be free on the Apple page, but that's gone now, and my last install has long gone the way of an old harddrive...

If you want to help in this case, please make an image of your installation and make it available to us, so we can find out of it's really an issue with Indivision, or with the WB settings that are required for Graffiti emulation to work. So far, not a single customer has sent us an image (or a copy on CF card), and the request came up a few times in this forum. To me, this feels like all customers have found a solution - for example set the overscan settings to an X-position that is divisable by 8.

I know this is an annoying setting, but that's what it was back in 1996 when the Graffiti came out. Indivision is implementing the original functionality - nothing more, nothing less.

Jens

please make an image of your installation and make it available to us,

Ok, this can be arranged, I'll send you some information later by e-mail or priv message

set the overscan settings to an X-position that is divisable by 8

I have the overscan settings as recommended at the start of this thread. Games in PAL display correctly, with NTSC I have the same problems as the previous speaker.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.