PS/2 mouse in Op. Wolf does not work

Caution: Non registered users only see threads and messages in the currently selected language, which is determined by their browser. Please create an account and log in to see all content by default. This is a limitation of the forum software.

Also users that are not logged in can not create new threads. This is a, unfortunately needed, counter measure against spam. Please create an account and log in to start new threads.

Don't Panic. Please wash hands.
  • I am trying to use the mouse in Operation Wolf but when I start the game, mouse movement is not working 100%. It moves the aim and I can fire bullets, but i can not properly move the aim around on the screen.

I have the same problem with Advanced Art Studio.

Anyone here have some experience with using the connected PS/2 mouse to work with c64 games like Operation Wolf (or programs like Adv. Art Studio) ?

UPDATE: And when I say that it "does not work" in Op Wolf, what happens is that when I physically move the mouse, the aim just moves in one direction until it ends up in the lower right hand corner. The left mouse button (fire) works fine.

I was hoping to play Op Wolf with mouse as I have been dreaming of that since the 90's :-D

(Ps! the mouse works fine as I use it on the minimig core daily)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.